Dear ICOHS College Community:
We wanted to take a moment to let you know how grateful we are for all of you! It was so wonderful and heartwarming to finally re-open and be able to invite you all back last week. Thank you for working together to make our first week back a success!
As of now, we may remain open, however the San Diego County health officials sounded the alarm last Friday regarding COVID-19 case and test positivity rates being on the rise again. Let’s continue to be mindful and vigilant about following our safety protocols so that we may keep each other well and healthy. This includes social distancing, frequent hand washing, wearing face coverings at all times, staying at home if you are sick, etc.
On a different note, the holidays are almost here. To help you plan for your holidays, below please find the 2020 and 2021 Academic Calendars.
Here are the highlights:
- Current Session 9 -2020 ends on November 15th. There is no class on Wednesday, November 11th due to Veterans’ Day, so your instructors will let you know when this Wednesday will need to be made up
- Session 10 -2020 starts on November 16th and ends on December 20th. There is no class on Thursday, November 26th due to Thanksgiving holiday, so your instructors will let you know when this Thursday will be made up
- The school will be closed during the Winter Break, December 21, 2020 – January 3, 2021. Note to Veteran Students: Please note that during this time there will be no VA benefits available to you; please plan accordingly.
- Session 1-2021 will start on Monday, January 4, 2021.
- The make up Fridays for 2021 have been determined and are marked on the attached calendar.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, concerns.
Thank you and be well!