We are now accepting applications for the next session that begins November 16, 2020 – Register Today!
Do what you love
THE ICOHS COLLEGE DIFFERENCE
We have decades of study, professional experience and academic innovation invested in providing the courses you need to succeed. We take an avid interest in your progress, create an environment that forges life-long relationships and strive to provide an experience that includes academic greatness, personal insights and fun.
Tuition Financing Options
Our Financial Assistance programs can help you start your education today and provide you with options for financing your future.
Our funding options include: Low to No Interest Payment plans, Federal Student Aid, Veterans Education Benefits, WIOA - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Fund, Vocational Rehabilitation, MyCAA for Military Spouses, and Active-duty Military Education Benefits.FIND ASSISTANCE
Find your next career
JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
At ICOHS College our commitment to your future success makes a difference! It is our responsibility to see that students master the skills needed in their chosen specialization. Then we go one step further, teaching graduates how to build and maintain a thriving professional practice or find work with reputable employers. Since 1984, thousands of our graduates have gone on to work in rewarding careers in their chosen fields.FIND ASSISTANCE
Are you ready to take on a new journey? If so, here is what you can expect:
- Our motto is, “we are here to serve,” and this is permeated throughout the school. When you walk into ICOHS College, you will experience this “serving” attitude. We value your comments and suggestions and will strive to fulfill your demands.
- We have highly qualified, innovative, and passionate instructors who are leaders in their various fields of study. Please look at each of our instructor’s bios in the faculty section.
- Our dynamic curriculum balances different perspectives; the foundation at ICOHS College gives our students the competitive edge.
- Our Student Services team will meet and exceed your expectations to ensure that you receive the following as a student at ICOHS College: counseling, academic preparation, assistance in job placement, and ample hands-on training.
We are eager to have your dreams of a new career become a reality. At ICOHS College we offer the following financial assistance programs:
- Federal Student Aid
- Veterans Education Benefits
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Fund
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- MyCAA for Military Spouses
- Active-duty Military Education Benefits
ICOHS College also provides interest-free and low payment plans for those who do not qualify for the above programs. Come in and speak with a financial representative for further consideration for this program.
Your transfer credits must be from an accredited institution. Please contact us for more information or details regarding transfer credits.
ICOHS College is dedicated to providing the resources students will need to transition from the classroom environment to a successful career. Our career and placement representative works with all of our students prior to graduation. Furthermore, the practicum/internship is a requirement for most of our programs, and this provides real world work experience for your resume. However, ICOHS does not guarantee student placement.
I really value all the knowledge and experience I gained, which has led me to begin a rewarding and successful career.Melanie ZenorProfessional Massage Therapist
Relax at ICOHS Mind Body Soul Center
Clients may receive combinations of any of the following massage therapies: Relaxation/Parasympathetic, Circulatory, Deep Tissue, Sports, Myofascial Release, Craniosacral, Pregnancy, Lymph Drainage, Structural Integration and more…BOOK YOUR MASSAGE