1. Avoid “Brain Dumps”
2. Know your Learning Style
3. Have in mind the objectives
4. Hyperfocus on your weaknesses
5. Skip the Hardest Questions
6. Get ready for the CompTIA’s Performance-Based Questions
7. Get high-quality instruction and materials
Getting official textbooks from CompTIA or materials from well-established industry professionals is a good way to ensure you are consuming the best materials. Also, taking the courses at organizations that offer classroom-style training programs for CompTIA certifications which teach courses using the most current exam objectives for each certification.
8. Build a PC Computer or Set up a Network
9. Join a Community or group for CompTIA Test Tricks
10. Make a Study Plan to Pass the Exam
11. MOST, BEST, LEAST
12. Master the Multiple-Choice Tricks
13. Rest Well the Day of Your CompTIA Exam
Last but not least, you need to be well-rested, hydrated, fed and as calm as possible. Coffee or black tea will also help keep you alert. So, get a good night’s sleep and be sure to eat good food and bring a water bottle with you.